Showers, Flooring, and the Hound

Happy Friday!

The new shower is going in BAROOO today. They BAAAAYRRR demolished BAROOOROOOROO the old one and BUWUWUWU shored everything RRRRRROOOOBAROOROOROO up nicely yest- BAROOOOO -er- BAAAAAYYRRRRR -day. It's a 2-man crew; they are RRRROOOBRUHRRRRR awesome. The only problem BARUH BARUH BROOORRRR BARKROOOROO is Hershey.

I have a migraine so bad right now. It's sensory. BARK Dante's bark behind the closed bedroom door is painful. But Hershey is with me. After our installers leave... I'm putting in my range ear protection and laying down.

After I figure out ROOOOBAROOROOOO flooring options at Lowes. They do installations. I thought the subfloor was included in the already BRUHROOOO hefty cost of a new shower. And I mean hefty! BARKROOO Close to $16k, ergo why I thought the floors were in the contract. BUWUWUWU I cry when thinking about it. Part of that price is a replacement window, too. But the sub floor was a major thing! ROOOBROOOOOOOORRR 

I swear, I'm one bark away from going nucle- BROOORRROOOOOOORRRR


 

OMG, DOG! SHUT UP!
ENOUGH.
CEASE!
STOP BAYING!!!
GOOD CHRIST, MAKE HIM SHUT UP!
HOUND! HERSHEY!
PLEASE STOP!


I have so many drafts cluttering up what would otherwise be stress-free time to make new posts. (Did you know flocks of grackles are called a “plague.”?) I have a tattoo pattern to finish. I have code to tweak and things to update. 

God, this migraine is killing me. At least Hershey has stopped his noise. It's not permanent. The guys are outside. Probably grabbing the shower doors.

And they are back, and so are the hound noises.