pfeh


Goddamnit, my kidneys and bladder hurt. It's sapping the life right out of me. I should be pouring this energy into my work and hobbies.

I have so many drafts for all sorts of things, and none of them are getting any attention. I blog for my sanity. I want to keep my mind engaged, though I've spent two years rotting my brain with YouTube.

I don't care if people read this journal. More so, I don't care if they don't. I did have a good following, but they stopped reading when I took a stand against Trump and his bullshit. The rest were horrified by my moderate temperament. I did make a blog called "Gruff Reality", and all my political opinions went to that hellhole. The comments turned into pure hatred and refusal to discuss things like adults. My followers were shredding each other. I burned that blog. Enough. Life is too precious to squander.

Maybe I should consider knocking out some reviews? It's not rocket science.

  1. Title.
  2. Introduction.
  3. The basis of the review: analysis, significance, strengths and weaknesses.
  4. Conclusion: value and significance, reasoned judgment, recommendations.

pfeh. I have writer's block and my kidneys hurt. That's not an excuse. They really are screaming and I have no idea why. I'll stop in the Emergicare place when we get back from Pittsburgh tomorrow. It's likely an infection but the discomfort was masked by a nasty flareup of bilateral sciatic nerves.

I lead an interesting life.

None of this happened before my cancer.

Hmm, I did eat a lot of protein yesterday...

When did I turn into a senior citizen? I can't be that old.

[ googles ]

Once you turn 55 you start to enter the senior age demographic.

Whew! 

[ waves to jeff ]



Next day update: I didn't go to get looked at. I'm dealing with a major flareup. I pushed myself to get some papers sorted, and then Jeff and I rewarded ourselves with some favorites from our most favorite Chinese restaurant.