Min Pin Horror Show


Motherfvcking Min Pin took down another grackle chick. She didn't have the time to run under the deck with it, unlike the last time.

Sadly, she punctured its left side and caused a complex fracture of the wing, and likely pierced its anterior thoracic air sac. It's dying a slow death in my palm. Still warm; eyelids close and open. It doesn't have any chances. 

The humane thing to do is put it out of its misery if it hasn't passed by time I finish my cigarette. Much guilt there.

I've had it with this dog. She needs training. However, one thing is certain: she's lost the privilege of going into a flower bed, and I'm closing off the underside of the deck. Will strip the big bushes' bottoms like I did with the snowball bush.  Nowhere to run to; nowhere to hide.

The chick passed away on its own, slowly going cold as I gently stroked its head with my thumb. 

Rest in peace, bird. I'm sorry about your fate.