Depression

 


 I'm depressed today. I feel overwhelmed. I want to run down the street screaming. Or at least begging for this dark time to be over. But I also know more dark times follow while we sort everything out. And I know I have Jeff and Bill.

I sit on the stairs and look into the crowded foyer. Will we have the energy to empty it in case they send Mum home to die? Should we even try to fix this house, considering the porch pillar's bricks are starting to crumble?

I didn't plan for this. Instead, I planned for our future. But those plans died and now we're stuck. We're stuck and don't have answers.

I'm depressed today and am fighting to overcome it. They should put my ass back on lithium. 


It's the next day and I'm still battling with depression. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. But Jeff let me buy paint yesterday. I feel a bit better knowing that I'm in control of something like the bathroom walls. Now to get a plumber in to fix the shower.

I want that wallpaper in the above photo.