I Have Not Forgotten Shaker Woods!

 

 That's not any ol' fat lady.
No, that's a gruff chick!

Um..... that's also old.
And fat.

That's not any ol' possum.
No, that's Blossom!

Um..... she's not old.
but she is fat.

 


I have been working on the same damn Shaker Woods photo article for ages. Writing it isn't the problem. Finding a place to host all the photos has been a gnarl of adventure.

Blogger allows us to upload photos but, once uploaded, they stay forever. I use a lot of repeat images for a reason. I get tired of scrolling past all the damn originals.

I'd like to embed a slide show for you. It makes it so much better. I might also opt to skip photos and only published a few.

Ugh. That means going through what I've already written and rip out the bits pertaining to any particular ...  

Another day, another edit.