Good Morning World

 

A yawn is a silent scream.....for coffee


What's better than starting your day with four cups of coffee in a massive mug? Add the creamer and sugar, and it's a lovely buzz to get you through the morning. I'm only making coffee once a week. Absolutely delightful treat!

I'm wishful thinking on that "sweater weather"cup. Summer needs to end. I'm done with it. I'm done with all of 2022.

Today will be busy. Jeff has a visit with his primary care team. Let's hope we'll have answers to all out liver cirrhosis. Then he's off to the game shop.

I'm going to spend the whole evening doing nothing. My nerves are killing me. Thank goodness the new pain clinic worked with me on a prescription for opioids. He seemed hesitant to do twenty, but alright with ten. I told him I only need five most months. He was very happy with that approach to pain management.