Whining About Digestive Nonsense


 

That's it. That's all I got. This is has been going on a while. The intestinal hell, not the bees. 

I had a break from it for a few days - perfect, as the plumbers had to come in and fix the toilet. (No, I didn't break it.) Jeff believes it's the stress. It probably is. But my fucking life has become a processional of empty Ensure bottles and ginger ale cans, and toast that sometimes doesn't stay down.

"Fine!" I groused this afternoon. "Please get me some Imodium A-D." 

[Spongebob 3 hours later placard]

"Hey, is that an Imodium pill sloshing around the contents of my barf bag?"

It was.

It's tempting to say it's an excellent diet plan - if I didn't feel like absolute shit. I'm not moving around much, so the low caloric intake isn't as bad as it could be were I active. Stay hydrated. Steady slow intake of nutritional foods. Like Jello. Jello is a food.

Fuck this. This sucks.