Today is Yesterday's Tomorrow


 I was reassured that everything is fine, loan-wise, and that the underwriters will have the survey sometime this afternoon. If not, I swear I am going to peck their nipples off.

A part of me wonders if the owners are hiding something horrid. It took forever for them to get the survey done. Regardless of our offer, a survey is required for the property to change hands. They "forgot" about the well (listing it as being on public water) and they "forgot" how many amps (100 instead or 200) were in the breaker box, and they "forgot" that the old septic pump is used to push waste into the newly laid sewer system. I can handle all these omissions, though I'm miffed about the septic pump, which can break down at any time.

This how has been in the same family as the day it was built. The same family. These people wouldn't "forget" this major shit.

It took them ages to have the well tested. We made our initial offer towards the end of April. It should have been surveyed already. I can go online and find when it was platted. It's not a current survey but it is a ballpark. Do I need to pick up some band-aids for the owners' and the estate manager's nipples as well?