THE GREAT HOUSE HUNT: Still no word!

 

WTF, bank? Every week I'm told that we're approved.

 Have faith. They just want to dot the i's and cross the t's. Don't worry. You'll be approved. You are approved. You need to send in more paperwork. You'll hear back by the end of the week.

It is the end of the week. I have heard nothing. I sent an email to the chick that gathers information for the loan officer. I texted my agent.

I have also put my life on hold. I should be planting things in our new flower beds along the fence. I should have divided our hostas by now. I should have relocated the iris. 

I swear to God, if we do not get this loan, I am going to mov...

Oh! Oh!! My phone chimed! I have a text!! I. HAVE. A. TEXT! IT'S FROM MY AGENT!

"We are in contact, appraisal report was going in today. We are working on some minor seller issues. Moving forward."

OHMYGODOHMYGOD OH MY GOD! YESSSS!

 

...This, dear readers, is a prime example of just how much crap I have endured. I  hover around my phone during business hours. And, honestly, I get my hopes up way to high before that creepy dreadful feeling rears its head and drags me down once more.