Down for the Count

 

I would give anything to alleviate the indescribable pain caused by the permanent damage to my sciatic nerve and all its happy little branches. I was in the ER all damn day yesterday. In addition to the nerve pain, I also had flank and abdominal pain. It's the UTI. There's also a small spot on my left kidney. Time to call my nephrologist. 

Today was identical to yesterday. I cancelled the appointment with my cardiologist. No way in hell I would be in any condition to drive or hold conversation. My mum still went to hers. Jeff drove.

I just noticed that my left eye doesn't open as wide as my right eye. The left side went belly up during my TIA. I guess the aftermath is this squinty-droop. Oh well. Shit happens.

It would be lovely to claim that today is a nice holiday. It isn't. I scrambled after I got home yesterday and I'm still scrambling today. Just some more paperwork for the home loan. I won't believe we have the house until I have the keys in my hand.

Our monthly is a bit more than expected. It's ball-parked at $590. The insurance is either $36 or $63. I transpose numbers too often. None of it will be a problem once we get the truck paid off.

Or I pay the truck off and we save up for a fence. This will give me plenty of time to paint and spruce, and slowly move the stuff in from the storage facility and the basement here on 4th Street.