Teetering on the Edge


   We found out yesterday that we need an additional $8k in order for the VA to release a certificate and back the loan. The problem is that we are preapproved. The VA should have said something 9 weeks ago.

Our realtor put me in touch with another banker, one familiar with OHFA in our area. I'll speak with her in 15 minutes.

I want to give up but I know I have to explore every avenue. I have to be the adult.

This house issue has tipped me into fully manic and, when it happens, I'm terrified of the depressive state that follows. This is my blorft. Today. Now. Suck it up and drive on, girl. Stop sweating the small stuff. Figure out new coping strategies that aren't mired in emotion.

Alternatively, I check myself into a mental ward fully expecting people to abandon me and each other before I get out... to find myself alone with nobody there because they've all walked away or offed each other. This is my hell.

I want to face the external bullshit - scrambling to find financing for the house - but I need people in my corner willing to shoulder their own mental state so I can devote precious energy towards this miracle pass. I'm still willing to try.