Letting Go of Glenwood

 

Well... after our second viewing, I fell in love with the house on Glenwood even more. So, it's with a very broken heart that I pass on it. I could barely make it up the uneven and weirdly spaced stairs.

It didn't help that I nodded off in front of the computer last night. I woke up and went to push the chair back so I could get to bed. I lost balance, dropped like a rock, and slammed down on one of the chair's roller-balled feet. The chair itself hit Hershey's den. For a brief moment, I feared the tea kettle had fallen backwards onto the bevy of plugs jammed into Dad's old doohickeys that can hold ten bazillion plugs

The sciatic pain is excruciating. Good. It takes my mind off letting go of the perfect home stuck on a fucked up slope. 

We aren't going to find another home with all brand new appliances, nor one so lovingly renovated as Glenwood. Are there homes like this out there? Yes. They run $120k+

Regardless, I won't give up. The interest rate rises daily. Fuck it. I need to find a house for us before we're too old and broke-dick to turn it into our home.