The day after Halloween

EXTREME PUMPKIN

Alas, Halloween has drawn to a close. We didn't celebrate it (again) nor decorate (again). I'm crushed, to be honest, but I won't let the lack of decorations get in the way of good stuff.

Like that rotting pumpkin. This offering is from Extreme Pumpkin.

Usually rot is something you want your carving pumpkins to avoid, but this one uses a partially rotted pumpkin to very cool effect.

Yep. Totally agree.

Nothing can prevent me from enjoying scary movies either. Alright, I can already hear some of you proffering a skeptical reminder that electricity will prevent it. I know. I get it.

I also can't ignore the comedy to be found, and the annual events, such as "If Veterans Were In Horror Movies 4"


 

 

Oh my sod! Did you watch the vid all the way? See it? Black Rifle Coffee's The Headless Horseman's Roast! Buy it or a zombie will steal your ammo.