Plaid Pants

 


   I'm out of clean shorts so I put on my plaid stretchy pants. I suppose they look alright...until you get to my flabby thighs and massive ass. 

Roll back thirty-seven years, and you would likely cringe at my thunder thighs and rock solid butt. No fat except my tits and parts of my face. I weighed between 150-170.

Thirty-seven years. Christ almighty.

I was not a pretty girl. Sure, people thought my eyes were beautiful. They liked my smile. But I was bulky, thus I really couldn't embrace the 80's fashion. I had to wear men's sneakers and boots, t-shirts, and jackets. My foot size is still a men's 10. I looked alright in a singlet, and most people didn't care if I was wearing a men's shoe during competitions.

<rambling />

Edit 7 July 2021

My plaid stretchy pants don't fit. They're giving me so many Goddamn meds that my body swelled. Eight pounds worth of that swelling. 

My neurologist's NP told me to pull down my mask as she was concerned about my legs. "Yeah, your face is swollen," she confirmed.

There's precious little to be done to solve it. ONE oxy would relieve my pain, but the anti-opioid asshats would rather I take EIGHT other meds.