Don't be such a bunch of daisies...

  I'm gonna get a review done! I'm gonna actually accomplish a goal for the week!

Meanwhile, Better Half has just passed out. On the stairs. In his boxers.

We're used to it. Been doing it for almost three decades. "Non-episodic seizures" courtesy of Gulf War Syndrome. That bit in quotes? It's because they don't know what the fuck it is. It's not a vasovagal reaction.

It looked like he was planking. The old fad is a fairly accurate way to describe his position upon landing. He doesn't crumple. His arms remain by his side, meaning no defensive reaction to the fall.

This whole blog contains too much useless waffling. But I have to wonder if other Desert Storm/Desert Shield veterans experience this?

The passing out, not the waffling.

 Meanwhile, I got half the wheelchair ramp swept clean of snow. It's fairly deep. I'll have to do the rest later, once I've rested. Gotta get mom out the door safely this evening.

Goal, delayed.