On the eve before election day

 


 On the eve of the elections, I'd like to once more remind people that the votes counted tomorrow do not reflect all votes made. It takes time to process them. It always has. This is why we don't swear in the POTUS until January. The damn Electoral College doesn't even meet until December, if I remember it correctly. 

Most of my friends and family have already voted, either by mail or at their county offices. 

I'm hoping and praying that we will finally have a return to normalcy, and a leader that the world will respect.

In my opinion, Trump is not that man. Dear reader, it's alright if you disagree with me. 

That aside, we should never forget what Trump has done during his time in office, nor should we forget what he hasn't done.

Seth Meyers summed up Trump's antics perfectly:

Please VOTE. Be the change. Exercise your power. Support leadership that puts you and our country before a political party.