Daily Dilly-Dally

 Alright, I get it. People are tired of possums. In truth, I'm getting to that point. It's become an excuse for putting off some interesting topics. Well, interesting to perhaps only me. As always, I won't feel terrible if you skip those sorts of posts. Or skip the possum stuff. It's not like they do anything entertaining, like getting drunk and eating people's faces.

A drunken opossum went overboard at Thanksgiving this year after it was found the morning after at a Cash’s liquor store in Florida beside a broken and empty bottle of Bourbon. - The Drinks Business

Technically, this is a Florida 'Possum. Also, technically, it didn't eat anyone's face. However, there are two separate cases of a Florida man eating faces: Rudy Eugene and Austin Harrouff.

 Suddenly drunk 'possums don't sound so grim, eh?

Detour over; back to this blog. 

I'm not in need of topics. I've several working drafts going. Photos snapped, subject researched. 

Amateur Opossum Actress
But there's a lot going on in life, both personally and in the world at large.  I'm behind on too many projects.

I suppose I have a million reasons to procrastinate. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts. It wasn't my fault!! I swear to God!!

____________________

"Amateur Opossum Actress" by Rebecca Kriz can be found at Deviant Art. You can also purchase a print or canvas via INPRNT