A bit of nature

Life is "meh". I'm stalled in my efforts to clear out the office; my mother claims she's too tired to file. Alright, I have to give her that one. She's 85 and feels like crap more often. Still, I can't progress until she tackles the large piles of papers "to be filed". Prescription instructions from Walgreens. Grocery receipts from 2019. Junk mail from Publisher's Clearinghouse, medical records. It feels like I'll never see the room organized and painted.

Appreciating the season change helps to combat my depression. My phone is filled with pictures of Autumn foliage along the highway. I also have a collection from closer to home.

Behold the Impatient that transplanted itself and refuses to die. I'd like to get this into a pot and take it indoors.


The sweet potato experiment has resulted in a single bloom. It's pretty.

 
 
The Dogwood is doing well.

 
 
Schmedly really needs to be sealed.

 
 
And here we have some overcast on a blustery Autumn morning. 



 My plans for the day are to move vehicles in the back so we can get the grass and weeds mowed there. Also try to get a bit more work done in the office. And not cry because I can't decorate for my favorite season. That's a big one.