The fencing project continues

Today is the day we finish changing out old fence panels for new. It's been a long time coming and, being fair and all, it's only one and a half panels.

Do you see that smiling construction guy over there? I need him and two of his buddies. I also can't afford him nor his buddies, ergo Better Half and I will entertain the neighborhood by floundering all over our yard and the neighbor's weedy flowerbeds.

WEEDY, do you hear me?! Their crap has invaded our grass and all but taken over.

Anyway, if you don't hear from me by Wednesday, I died in an epic battle against gravity.

If you do hear from me, rest assured that I'm lamenting the chore of painting the damn fence. Before the weather is cold. Because I'm anal. We still haven't sealed the deck planks. Ugh.

Update: Better Half didn't get any sleep last night or this morning. Fencing project put off for another day. I'm also exhausted so this works out nicely.